Blue Rock is a real estate asset ownership & development company with a focus on hospitality, commercial & other yielding asset classes
Blue Rock is a real estate asset ownership & development company with a focus on hospitality, commercial & other real estate yielding asset classes
Headquartered in Mumbai, the firm has professionals with global experience in banking, real estate development & real estate asset management
Blue Rock’s approach involves the following strategies:
- Acquisition of distressed operating commercial properties
- Acquisition of brownfield / under construction commercial properties
- Acquisition of distressed debt of both operating and under construction commercial properties
Post acquisition, Blue Rock enables value creation through the following:
- Completes the balance development of the project including design, construction and pre opening
- Brands the asset with global operators and / or tenants
- Asset manages the property through a hands on operations driven focus to maximize the asset’s performance
Post value creation, Blue Rock actively explores exit opportunities
Start a query
May 8, 2019
Ginger expanded its presence in Gujarat with the signing of a new hotel in Dwarka. With the addition of this hotel, Ginger will have eleven hotels in the state. The new hotel will have 99 well-appointed rooms, an all-day diner, a meeting room and a fitness centre offering a truly seamless stay experience to its guests.
December 18, 2015
MUMBAI: Mumbai-based Blue Rock Hospitality Ventures has inked an agreement to manage a 100-key hotel in Dwarka under French hospitality firm AccorHotels’ midscale brand Mercure. “Every hotel chain is looking for an entry into the religious destinations and industrial hubs which lack good quality hotel rooms,” said Rishabh Gupta, director, Blue Rock Hospitality Ventures.
April 8, 2016
Finding a budget hotel for a short stay at any part of the world isn’t much of a challenge anymore, thanks to the different budget hotel aggregators and players in the market today. However, what if you happen to be backpacking? The best bet then would be to choose a hostel.